GuestBook

More
16 years 3 months ago #916 by SBDSTech
GuestBook was created by SBDSTech
Hey there.. just built a quick site with the help of your script, thought you might like to check it out. It's up at www.JayLenoStoleMyJoke.com

Thanks for making my life that much easier.. Take care.

- Vito

info@sbdata.net
www.sbdata.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 3 months ago #917 by Pete
Replied by Pete on topic GuestBook
Hello Vito,

Always great to hear that people find the code we write useful. Very clean integration of the guestbook code in your site, and a nice layout and choice of color as a whole. Good luck with the site. :)

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
16 years 3 months ago #918 by SBDSTech
Replied by SBDSTech on topic GuestBook
Thanks! ... I was browsing your PHP scripts and the whoisonline script caught my eye so I added that as well cause the sites been getting a lot of traffic.. over 6000 page views in 2 days .. but back to the subject which is ---> very cool code... 'nuff said. thanks again.

- Vito

info@sbdata.net

www.JayLenoStoleMyJoke.com

More
16 years 3 months ago #919 by SBDSTech
Hey what's up.. not sure if you'll find this useful, but I made the following changes to list.php to make it easier to see what page you're looking at.. thought I'd share it with ya.. :)
Code:
// Caclulate how many pages there are ---------------------------------------- if ($count == 0) { $totalpages = 0; } else { $totalpages = intval(($count - 1) / $perpage) + 1; } $currentPage = $page; // copy $page to new variable before it gets changed on the next line. $page = $totalpages - ($page - 1);
Code:
for ($i = 1; $i<=$totalpages; $i++) { if($i == $currentPage) { echo " <b>&gt</b> <a href=\"list.php?page=$i&order=$order\"><b>$i</b> <b>&lt</b> "; } else { echo " <b>[ <a href=\"list.php?page=$i&order=$order\"><b>$i</b> ]</b> "; } }

Lemme know whatcha think.. thanks again for the script.. :)

- Vito

More
16 years 2 weeks ago #955 by Pete
Replied by Pete on topic GuestBook
Cool! I like the idea. Helps it stand out a bit among other pages. :)

Pete

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
15 years 11 months ago #988 by SBDSTech
Just incorporated your Guestbook script into another site that is launching today. If you'd like to check it out it's at www.weresickofit.com

Thanks again.. the script has saved me much work and typing.. :)

Take care.

- Vito

Time to create page: 0.129 seconds