Delete 1 entry deletes all entries v1.7.2

More
17 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #781 by TazzyT
I finally upgraded from 1.7.0 to 1.7.2. Unfortunately I am now having problems with the deleting of entries.

If I have only one entry to delete then it deletes ok and no errors are received. If I have multiple (2+) entries and I delete 1 entry from my selection all entries are deleted and I get the following errors:

Code:
Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/user/public_html/Admin/delete_process.php on line 108 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/user/public_html/Admin/delete_process.php on line 110 Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/user/public_html/Admin/delete_process.php on line 111 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/user/public_html/Admin/delete_process.php on line 112

Message Deleted!

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lori
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Pete.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 2 months ago #782 by Pete
Hello Lori,

Could you please do the following:

1- Create a file called "phpinfo.php" using notepad, and put the following code inside it:
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

2- Access that page through web browser, and save the contents of it as an html file.

3- Email us that html file (which contains information about your php version and settings) at "webmaster@digioz.com", along with the URL to your installation of the guestbook on your site. We will then review the information and try to troubleshoot the issue accordingly.

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

More
17 years 2 months ago #785 by TazzyT

Pete wrote: 3- Email us that html file (which contains information about your php version and settings) at "webmaster@digioz.com", along with the URL to your installation of the guestbook on your site. We will then review the information and try to troubleshoot the issue accordingly.

This was sent.

I continued to lookover my problem and have come to the conclusion it is an error I made somewhere while customizing the delete pages. I tried an unedited delete and delete_process and they worked correctly. I will look section by section between the original and the edit and see if I can find the problem.

FOUND IT! My delete is working correctly now. I am thinking I had an extra line of whitespace that was throwing me off as it was the only real difference I found. :oops:

Thank you for all of your help!

Lori

More
17 years 2 months ago #787 by Pete

TazzyT wrote:

Pete wrote: 3- Email us that html file (which contains information about your php version and settings) at "webmaster@digioz.com", along with the URL to your installation of the guestbook on your site. We will then review the information and try to troubleshoot the issue accordingly.

This was sent.

I continued to lookover my problem and have come to the conclusion it is an error I made somewhere while customizing the delete pages. I tried an unedited delete and delete_process and they worked correctly. I will look section by section between the original and the edit and see if I can find the problem.

FOUND IT! My delete is working correctly now. I am thinking I had an extra line of whitespace that was throwing me off as it was the only real difference I found. :oops:

Thank you for all of your help!

Lori

Good! You had us worried there for a while, because we weren't able to duplicate the problem using the same exact version of PHP you are using with the identical setting! :D

Glad to hear you found the problem and resolved it. Best of luck.

DigiOz Webmaster
www.digioz.com

Time to create page: 0.120 seconds